Here my goals and the jobs I’m working on for 3/30/2016. Allow me to bestow eternal gratitude to all the people who continue to help me *twinkle twinkle*! Remember to follow me on Twitter to get more updates.
What’s Going On
It’s been one week since we started! And we’ve come quite a ways! Yay! Thanks to all who helped so far.
Yesterday, I completed my goal to post at least five new support conversations, but I wasn’t able to complete more than that. The conversations I did yesterday are as follows:
I completed my goal to start doing skinship lines. The first is Aqua here. Aqua has perhaps the most lines, voiced and unvoiced, beside the main character, so if you’re wondering why there’s so much emphasis on her, that’s why.
I completed my goal of feedback responses and continued to edit translations to better reflect English fluency. You can find where I’ve made changes on the Changelog.
I also published a small article about Ubisoft confirming that CERO is behind their censorship of the Japanese versions of their games.
- Get some translation done. I’m keeping it open today because I have lots of real life work to do (gotta eat!) and I don’t know how much I’ll be able to get to. Maybe it’ll be a lot. Maybe it’ll be a little. I’m sure there will be days like this, but fear not, my resolve shall never waver!
How you can help out: As always, if you can put mistakes and better ways to translate awkward areas in my translations, that would be most helpful. As As well, if I’ve made a change to a translation that you strongly disagree with, let me know. You can updates for all the changes I’m making in the Changelog.
Jobs I Need Done
- As mentioned above, there’s a new Feedback page about the name for a hidden world, please leave me a comment on what you think it should be translated as.
- As always, I need people to spread the word, so we can get as much help as possible!
- You know what I’m going to say! I need feedback wherever solicited or on relevant translation pages!
- There is an issue with the text resources for this game, especially where it comes to Skinship. There aren’t any for what seems to be the voice-acted lines and so I need help finding where I can get a complete set of these. Someone is helping behind the scenes to see if they can get those lines another way, but in the event that doesn’t work, I need an alternative.
Thank you in advance for any help you give and may the ravens always smile upon you!
As always, there’s a page to discuss or contact me about how they’d like to help out with the Fire Emblem Fates project. You can use that page for the remaining days of March to discuss things with other members in a more general nature. Thank you for all the people who contacted me or contributed so far! Much love and respect! As well, don’t forget there’s also a page for you to request any kind of Japanese information you need, regardless of whether it’s about Fire Emblem Fates or not.