Well, it’s the second week of working on the site and here we are! Here my goals and the jobs I’m working on for 4/7/2016. As always to everyone who votes in the polls and helps in the comments. Remember to follow me on Twitter to get more updates.
What’s Going On
I did meet met my goal of getting some translation done, but less than a usual day, four support conversations, to be exact, which can be found here. If you’re interested in really messed up Treehouse translations, then you’ll want to check out Gray x Ignis support conversations especially:
In addition, I did end up getting to posting a poll about Byakuya Kingdom’s honorifics. Small cheers for small victories, right? Translate them into English or leave the Japanese -san, -sama, -kun suffixes? Click here to learn more and vote!
I also got a request to translate this Damonge article on the future of the game industry on the current social climate, which proved to be rather well-liked.
- Back to normal, 5+ supports and as much Skinship as I can
- I think I need name polls for Marx and Elfy, because I’m not sure I have their names spelled correctly.
- In addition, I might have a surprise today. Let’s see if I can get around to it!
Possible Complications: As Rihanna sings, “Work, work, work, work! My hands really hurt, hurt, hurt, hurt!” I’m going to have to figure out how to space out typing things up since both this effort and my job both involve typing and I don’t want to hurt myself!
How you can help out: Vote! If you see polls or places where you can offer feedback, speak up! And of course I welcome any criticisms of the translation. You can see updates for all the changes I’m making in the Changelog.
Jobs I Need Done
- As always, feedback on translations and polls is always appreciated.
- Vote! Go to the poll page linked above and cast your vote!
- If anybody has any idea how to do in-page links (you know how in a site like Lie-a-pedia you can go to different spots on the same page when you click a link) in WordPress, I’d appreciate a shout out with some help, because nothing I’ve tried so far is working!
As always, there’s a page to discuss matter with others or contact me about how they’d like to help out with the Fire Emblem Fates project. It’s been updated to a new page for April. You can use that page for April to discuss things with other members in a more general nature. Thank you for all the people who contacted me or contributed so far! Much love and respect! As well, don’t forget there’s also a page for you to request any kind of Japanese information you need, regardless of whether it’s about Fire Emblem Fates or not. This page has also been updated for April.