Here my goals and the jobs I’m working on for 4/6/2016. Thanks again to everybody who is helping out. It’s always appreciated. Remember to follow me on Twitter to get more updates.
What’s Going On
I met my goal of translating 5+ support conversations, another skinship dialogue and responding to feedback! I’m getting pretty consistent, I think:
I also posted an article about increasing standards of strictness when enforcing laws meant to “protect the children” in Japan. Read about it here.
- Continue translating what I can
- I hope to start some new polls soon, but I’m pretty sure I’ll have to do it tomorrow
Possible Complications: I’ve got a pretty big job I must complete today, so that will eat into translation time. When you do see the translation they’ll probably be later on.
How you can help out: Any help you can give polishing the translations above or the ones I’ve done before is always greatly appreciated. You can see updates for all the changes I’m making in the Changelog.
Jobs I Need Done
- As always, feedback on translations and polls is always appreciated.
- Since nobody is going to the Project Help page to chime in about honorifics in Byakuya Kingdom, I figure I’ll create a poll page. I think it will go up tomorrow, please remember to participate.
- It would be nice to know how to do in-page links so I can link to a specific character listed on the character page as it grows, but I’m not sure how to accomplish that within WordPress. If you know how, let me know someway.
As always, there’s a page to discuss matter with others or contact me about how they’d like to help out with the Fire Emblem Fates project. It’s been updated to a new page for April. You can use that page for April to discuss things with other members in a more general nature. Thank you for all the people who contacted me or contributed so far! Much love and respect! As well, don’t forget there’s also a page for you to request any kind of Japanese information you need, regardless of whether it’s about Fire Emblem Fates or not. This page has also been updated for April.