Here my goals and the jobs I’m working on for 4/2/2016. Eternal gratitude to all the people who have reached out in support! Remember to follow me on Twitter to get more updates.
What’s Going On
Great success! I was able to translate and post a record seven support conversations yesterday, plus a list of Special Bonds dialogue that characters speak under certain conditions when you reach friendly conditions with them.
- 5+ support conversations
- Start doing some more Skinship dialogue for the translation patch team
- Complete and upload Fawful Friday articles
Possible Complications: Gotta finish some real paying jobs as usual. Rent’s due!
How you can help out: As always, I need feedback, even if it’s just to tell me that there’s nothing wrong with the translation. Of course you’re welcome to comment on any translation you wish, but if you see a translation with no comments, You can see updates for all the changes I’m making in the Changelog.
Jobs I Need Done
- If you know of a place that would appreciate a link to Karasu Corps or a friend who would be interested in helping out, help spread the word!
- As always, feedback on translations and polls is always appreciated.
- On the Project Help page a discussion has been started about translating honorifics for Byakuya Kingdom’s characters, since they ostensibly take place in a fictional Japan. Go there (link right below this) and lend your thoughts to the conversation. I’ll of course change to whatever the strongest consensus is.
As always, there’s a page to discuss matter with others or contact me about how they’d like to help out with the Fire Emblem Fates project. It’s been updated to a new page for April. You can use that page for April to discuss things with other members in a more general nature. Thank you for all the people who contacted me or contributed so far! Much love and respect! As well, don’t forget there’s also a page for you to request any kind of Japanese information you need, regardless of whether it’s about Fire Emblem Fates or not. This page has also been updated for April.