Here my goals and the jobs I’m working on for 3/29/2016. Eternal gratitude to all the people who have reached out in support! Remember to follow me on Twitter to get more updates.
What’s Going On
I completed my goal to post at least five new support conversations and begin ramping up for more than that. The conversations I did yesterday are as follows:
I completed my goal to start the main story, I’ll be dividing up each chapter into pre-battle, mid-battle and post-battle. For now I’ve done the introduction Chapter 0 Pre-Battle.
I also posted a feedback page on the issue what to name what is called 秘境 in the Japanese version. I’m not sure Nintendo’s Deeprealms translation is the best or that people want it, so if you’ve got an opinion, head on over and let me know.
I completed my goal of responding to your feedback continued to edit translations to better reflect English fluency. You can find where I’ve made changes on the Changelog.
- Keep trying to up the amount of support conversations I can do in a day, though at least remain consistent at five.
- Respond to constructive criticism and feedback and implement suggested relevant changes to current translations
- Start translating the Live 2D character dialogue (when they talk to you in first person CG scenes)
How you can help out: As always, I need help polishing my translations, so if you’ve suggestions or criticisms, they are ALL welcome. As well, if I’ve made a change to a translation that you strongly disagree with, let me know. You can updates for all the changes I’m making in the Changelog.
Jobs I Need Done
- As mentioned above, there’s a new Feedback page about the name for a hidden world, please leave me a comment on what you think it should be translated as.
- As always, I need people to spread the word, so we can get as much help as possible!
- You know what I’m going to say! I need feedback wherever solicited or on relevant translation pages!
Thank you in advance for any help you give and may the ravens always smile upon you!
As always, there’s a page to discuss or contact me about how they’d like to help out with the Fire Emblem Fates project. You can use that page for the remaining days of March to discuss things with other members in a more general nature. Thank you for all the people who contacted me or contributed so far! Much love and respect! As well, don’t forget there’s also a page for you to request any kind of Japanese information you need, regardless of whether it’s about Fire Emblem Fates or not.