Here my goals and the jobs I’m working on for 3/28/2016. Thanks again for all your detailed comments and constructive criticisms! Remember you can follow me on Twitter to get more updates.
What’s Going On
I completed my goal to post at least five new support conversations. The conversations I did yesterday are as follows:
I completed my goal to get some work done on the Current Requests page and posted a translated article about censorship in Japanese games and CERO’s role in it.
I completed my goal of uploading stuff for Fawful Friday, in particular, a Famitsu article I translated in the past about women in the Japanese gaming industry, and a series of short real-life anecdotes on gaming culture from a book called The Cry of the Soul.
- Continue to upload at least five more pages of support conversations, to continue to be consistent, try to aim for more than that today as I’ve gotten used to the format
- Respond to constructive criticism and feedback and implement suggested relevant changes to current translations
- Start translating the main story
How you can help out: You can help me by continuing to give feedback and constructive criticism on my translations. As well, if I’ve made a change to a translation that you strongly disagree with, let me know. You can updates for all the changes I’m making in the Changelog.
Jobs I Need Done
- As always, I need people to spread the word, so we can get as much help as possible!
- You know what I’m going to say! I need feedback wherever solicited or on relevant translation pages!
- I still need some kind soul to count the number of My Castle system menu dump files for different facilities/gameplay menus I need to translate for My Castle. In order to do so, you can use the materials in this pastebin here. (Edit: fixed, should reflect the correct link now.)
- I got a mail about the Translations from Soul Cry article I did, but the problem is all they did was call me a retard and say it was offensive. This person currently hasn’t responded to my request for clarification on my mental faculties or why it was offensive. If someone could let me know what the actual problem with the article is that I should correct, that would be great.
Thank you in advance for any help you give and may the ravens always smile upon you!
As always, there’s a page to discuss or contact me about how they’d like to help out with the Fire Emblem Fates project. You can use that page for the remaining days of March to discuss things with other members in a more general nature. Thank you for all the people who contacted me or contributed so far! Much love and respect! As well, don’t forget there’s also a page for you to request any kind of Japanese information you need, regardless of whether it’s about Fire Emblem Fates or not.