Here my goals and the jobs I’m working on for 3/25/2016. Before I get started, I want to give a gratitude-filled thank you to all the people so far who have pitched in! Remember you can follow me on Twitter to get more updates.
What’s Going On
I completed my goal to post at least five new support conversations, and finished uploading the first complete set of support conversations, which is Rinka x Tsubaki. The conversations I did yesterday are as follows:
I also made a post asking for feedback on issues like portraying the selectable personality type/politeness level here.
- Respond to comments and constructive criticism
- Continue to upload at least five more pages of support conversations, I’d like to continue for a little while like this to and then ramp up, just to make sure I can be consistently successfully instead of setting unrealistic goals
- Create a master list where people can access all the parts of the translation
- Start incorporating people’s feedback and revise the currently done translations
- Start translating other parts of the game
Possible Complications: I have the “we are Siamese if you please” song from Lady & the Tramp stuck in my head. Whenever I get a song stuck in my head, I have the bad habit of unconsciously typing the lyrics out, so if you see something “do you see that thing swimming round and round, maybe we could reach in and make it drown” pop into a translation somewhere, PLEASE LET ME KNOW.
How you can help out: Provide constructive criticism about the translations I post. Provide continuing feedback about site issues and what you’d like to see me focus on next in the translation.
Jobs I Need Done
- I need people to spread the word, so we can get as much help as possible!
- As always I need feedback wherever solicited or on relevant translation pages!
Thank you in advance for any help you give and may the ravens always smile upon you!
As always, there’s a page to discuss or contact me about how they’d like to help out with the Fire Emblem Fates project. You can use that page for the remaining days of March to discuss things with other members in a more general nature. Thank you for all the people who contacted me or contributed so far! Much love and kisses! As well, don’t forget there’s also a page for you to request any kind of Japanese information you need, regardless of whether it’s about Fire Emblem Fates or not.
We are Siamese if you please, ba dum bum bum …